Thanyapura offers concentration and insight meditation to athletes, individuals, and corporations. You will learn to successfully apply breathing and mind control techniques that gradually lead you to a natural state of consciousness, allowing the capacity to develop a sustained attention.
What is Mindfulness?
Mindfulness is the capacity to come back to the moment. We are mindful whenever we are aware of what is happening in the mind, whether it is a sound, a sight, a body sensation or a thought. We stop being mindful when we are engaged in compulsory thinking. Then we are not the observer of our thoughts but instead, we become our thoughts.
Additional Class Information
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- Reservations must be made with Club Services and acceptance into the class will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.
What Should I Bring?
- Comfortable clothes
- Meditation mats are provided
- Ensure phones are off or on silent
All Access Day Pass
- Discounts available for block bookings for multiple sessions.
- Individual and small groups (2-5 people) sessions also available on request.