Ladies’ Muay Thai classes combine fitness with Thailand’s national sport. Each session pushes the body to the limits through a complete workout. Learn Muay Thai combat techniques including kicking, boxing, elbows and knees.
Each class consists of:
- Warm ups and stretching – low intensity Muay Thai techniques such as skipping and light running
- Technical – 20 minutes of shadow boxing, repetitions of basic movements, and fitness training
- Intervals – high intensity repetitions of techniques
- Muscular strength – strength training of muscles used during the class
- Cool down and final stretching – more bodyweight exercises and rope skipping
- Enhances fitness with cardio and strength training exercises
- Shapes all areas of the body, using all eight limbs
- Lose weight: Burn 600 – 1,000 calories in one hour
- Helps to alleviate stress
- Learn self-defense
What Should I Bring?
- Wear shorts and lose shirts for mobility
- Bring water bottles to stay hydrated
Additional Class Information
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- Reservations must be made with Club Services and acceptance into the class will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.