Have you ever wondered what all the craze for spinning is about? Or what it can do for your body and health? If you love to mix up a bit of fun and adrenaline pumping music with serious exercise, then spinning might just be the perfect option for you.
In a 45 minute to one hour spinning class, our instructor will pump you up and help you burn up to 600 calories, depending on the level of intensity of your pedaling. Thanyapura’s spinning class will get your heart rate spiking by getting you to crank up the dial to climb those hills. In addition to fat burning and losing weight, interval training builds up your endurance over time. You learn to control your breathing as you pace yourself.
If committed to spinning regularly, you will find yourself with toned calves and thighs. Pedaling uses overall muscles in the legs and alternate between high and low intensity workouts, resulting in long, lean muscles and toned legs you will be proud to show off.
- Burn calories and lose weight
- Improve cardiovascular health
- Build lean muscles
- Gain stronger abs and muscles
- Go at your own pace
- Recover from injury
What Should I Bring?
- Water bottle
- Loose-fitting clothes
- Athletic shoes
Additional Class Information
- Eat a few hours prior to spinning class (do not be full or hungry).
- Drink water before, during and after the class.
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- Reservations must be made with Club Services and acceptance into the class will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.