The quick-moving Vinyasa yoga form focuses on poses that move gracefully from one to another. This yoga class incorporates foundations with options for advanced students seeking an extra challenge. Edify the mind and body as you feel energized through toxin release. Learn breathing techniques to calm the mind. Unblock energy flow. De-stress from a long day at the office through an active form of mind training.
Vinyasa Yoga Methodology
Practitioners control movement through breathing while flowing from one pose to another. Vinysasa refers to the poses, from Chaturanga to Upward and Downward Facing Dog. Learn about the four aspects of Vinyasa yoga. Discover how body movement links to breathing. Guests discern the link between breathing between postures. Practice goal-setting as you take the steps to reach it. Create continuous flow through movement and breathing.
Vinyasa yoga is for intermediate to advanced practitioners.
- Reduces depression, stress, and anxiety
- Helps you to stop poor habits
- Increases energy
- Get rids of migranes and headaches
- Improved cardiovascular health
What Should I Bring?
- Comfortable flowing pants and loose tops
- Water bottle
- Change of clothes
Additional Class Information
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- Reservations must be made with Club Services and acceptance into the class will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.
- Individual and small groups (2-5 people) sessions also available on request.
Contact Club Services to secure your place.